South Coast Cafes and Restaurants near Shellharbour
Some of the best south coast cafes are located in the Shellharbour region.
Shellharbour Village has some of the best south coast cafes in the area. It has an ocean front café strip that is fast becoming the talking point of the region with its great mix of outdoor cafes, award winning restaurants and famous fish and chips. There is a range of specialty boutique shops which are great for browsing or finding that special gift. Shellharbour Village also has a broad range of other shops all located in its relaxed seaside atmosphere. Many of the south coast cafes and restaurants listed are within a few minutes walk or a short drive from Shellharbour.
The harbour is a popular spot to drop a line and the boat ramp is a good place to launch your boat for an outside fishing trip. Little Park at the harbour is an ideal place for the kids to enjoy the playground, with picnic shelters and the saltwater swimming pool.
Shellharbour’s charming coastal village is located on the South Coast of NSW, about 20 minutes drive south of Wollongong. It is an easy 1 1/2 hour drive from Sydney and within 2 1/2 hours drive from Canberra..
It is just a 10 minute drive to either Jamberoo or Kiama.
Why not visit one of the very nice south coast cafes or restaurants located in this beautiful area of NSW?
Shellharbour Cafes & Restaurants
Listed here are just some of the places that you can enjoy fine dining or a quick snack in Shellharbour Village.
- Green Poppy
- Ocean Beach Hotel – Best view in the village and a great restaurant.
- Olympic Takeaway – Known locally as “Theo’s” – great for a takeaway to eat near the ocean pool. The best milk shakes on the South Coast! Located just metres from the Ocean.
- Shellharbour Workers club
- Shellharbour Country Kitchen
- Stu’s Corner – Great for breakfast.
- Shellharbour Bakery – Great favourite of the locals.