Luxury Couples Beach Accommodation
The White House luxury couples holiday accommodation is a fully self-contained ground floor level of owner occupied house with its own private entrance.
The holiday home features includes
- Large lounge
- One bedroom with one king size bed can be converted to 2 single beds on request.
- Nightly rate is $185.
- Strictly no smoking on the premises.
Suitable for one or two people not suitable for children, babies or pets. This includes any visitors to the premises.
This holiday accommodation is just a short, 100m walk to the beautiful Shellharbour beaches Just 200m to the local swimming pools and a quick 5 minutes walk to wonderful restaurants that Shellharbour has to offer.
Owner occupies top level, but holiday accommodation has a separate private rear entrance on ground floor.
Self-catering – all utensils and appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, TV, provided.
All you need to supply is food and drink.
Off street parking.
Shellharbour is a charming township on the coast, south of Wollongong. It is located 106km south of Sydney, 25km south of central Wollongong.
Shellharbour has so much to offer
The White House is luxury couples holiday accommodation. It is situated in a fabulous location where you can put the car away and just stroll to the shops, cafes, restaurants, walking tracks, ocean, patrolled beaches, ocean swimming and wading pool, parks, fishing locations, bike tracks, Clubs, or the hotel. Golf course 2 km away.
- Stretch your legs and wander through the Village
- Browse through the boutiques, homewares and cafes
- Make a reservation at one of our many restaurants.
- Have a drink on the balcony at the Ocean Beach Hotel, it’s the best view in town and the Restaurant is excellent
- Enjoy a stroll along the walking track to Bass Point
- Cycle the many bike paths
- Order some fish and chips and eat them in the park on the foreshore
- Play golf at Shellharbour or Calderwood
- Do the walk at Minnamurra Falls, this is a favourite of our guests
- Visit what the locals call “The Farm” in Killalea State Park and park at the beach and go for a walk
- Take a leisurely drive to Kiama, Gerringong/Gerroa, Jamberoo or Berry, all are villages worth visiting
- Minnamurra General Store has great food and coffee
- Follow the tourist drive to Minnumurra Falls or up to Saddleback Mountain
- Go on a Top Gun flight from Illawarra Regional Airport
- Book into a diving course and explore Bass Point for great on shore diving
- Drive to Robertson for a famous pie
Use the booking form on this page to inquire about the availability of this luxurious holiday accommodation. Or to inquire about any of the other holiday homes listed on the South Coast Stays website, please visit our contact page.